Boot Barn is currently looking to fill a key holder position.
The key holder will be responsible for the following:
- Manage store sales associates.
- Inspire the store team to achieve goals; treat all with respect.
- Provide coaching, direction and develop selling skills in sales associates.
- Ensure work flow and processes are to maximum efficiencies in store.
- Lead, guide and coach team to accomplish common goals.
- High school diploma or GED, 1 to 2 years of retail experience
- Demonstrate leadership and communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Open availability
- Demonstrate high level of quality of work, attendance and appearance
- paid sick time, flexible scheduling, potential growth, casual atmosphere, direct deposit and employee discount
Apply on-line at
BootBarn.com - go to careers and then select Evansville, IN store