The stockroom associate is responsible for the receipt, placement and maintenance of merchandise in the store so that it meets all company backroom organization, loss prevention and safety standards.
- Demonstrate professionalism, strong work ethic, integrity and respect for others.
- Process freight ensuring items are properly received, maintained and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor.
- Ensure sales floor is stocked.
- Ensure backroom is clean, organized and maintained to company standards.
- Participate in transfers, mark downs, visuals, etc. as directed by management.
Must have ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holiday.
Apply in store.